# 电影摘抄

# 怦然心动

  1. 我爬得越高,景色也越来越使我惊艳。

And the higher I got, the more amazed I was by the view.

  1. 等到我可以看到它不哭泣,我才看到树以外的东西和爬在上面对我的意义。我对周遭事物的看法也开始改变。

And once I could look at it without crying, I saw more than the tree and what being up there meant to me. I saw the day that my view of things around me started changing.

  1. 有时候一开始的一点点不安,可以为往后省下很多痛苦。

Sometimes a little discomfort in the beginning, can save a lot of pain down the road.

  1. 你不能为他没做过的事责怪他。

You can't condemn him for something he hasn't done.

  1. 有的人是浅色的,有的人是缎色的,有的人是带光泽的。但偶尔,你会发现彩虹色的人。这个时候,什么也比不过它。

Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss. But every once in a while, you find someone who's iridescent. And when you do, nothing will ever compare.

  1. 有时候就是必须做牺牲,才能做对的事情。

Sometimes you have to sacrifice to do the right thing.

  1. 全部不只是部分的总和。

The whole being greater than the sum of it's part.

# 阿甘正传

  1. 做傻事的才是傻瓜

Stupid is as stupid does.

  1. 我相信你能决定自己的命运,你要凭借上帝的恩赐做到最好。

I happen to believe you make your own destiny, you have to do the best with what God gave you.

  1. 他们就是不相信,有的人跑步是没有什么原因的。

They just couldn't believe that somebody would do all that running for no particular reason.

  1. 你得丢开往事才能不断继续前进。

You got to put the past behind you, before you can move on.

# 楚门的世界

  1. 就算摔断腿,也要爬到山顶。

You're going to the top of this mountain, broken legs and all.

  1. 不必出门就能知天下事, 有朋友相伴就不寂寞。

Where we learn that you don't have to leave home to discover what the world's all about and that no one is poor who has friends.

  1. 充满悲欢离合,最后苦尽甘来。

Full of laughter and love, pain and sadness, but ultimately redemption.

  1. 因为不管正确答案是什么, 我们总是拴在一起,不管对错我们都一起承担。

Cause whatever the answer was, we were right together and we were wrong together.

  1. 我知道我们的生活都不如意,跟我们当初理想的差距甚大。

I know that things haven't really worked out for either of us, like we used to dream they would.

  1. 我甘愿为你扫平前方一路荆棘,我绝对不会对你说谎。

I'd gladly like walk in front of traffic for you, and the last thing I'd ever do is lie to you.

  1. 每个人都会接受眼前的现实。

We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented.

  1. 他如果有野心,随时都可以走。

He could leave at any time, if he has more than just a vague ambition.

  1. 他如果决心要查出真相,谁也阻止不了他。

If he was absolutely determined to discover the truth, there is no way we could prevent him.

  1. 你永远不知道,明天和意外,谁来先。

When will the death occur? Could be a week, a mouth, a year. Could be today.

  1. 外面的世界,比我虚构的世界更加不真实,同样充满谎言,同样虚伪。但是在我的世界,你不必害怕。

There is no more truth out there than there is in the world I created for you. The same lies, the same deceit. But In my world, you have nothing to fear.

  1. 我比你更了解你自己。

I know you better than you know yourself.

  1. 以防我再也看不到你们了,在这里先预祝你们午安和晚安。

In case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night.

# 盗梦空间

  1. 你是愿意放手一搏,还是甘愿成为一个心中充满遗憾的人,孤独终老。

So do you want to take a leap of faith, or become an old man, filled with regret,waiting to die alone.

  1. 我们同时在创造,又在感知我们的世界。我们的意识在这方面做得很好,以至于我们意识不到这件事的发生。

We create and perceive our world simultaneously. And our mind does this so well,that we don't even know it's happening.

  1. 身处梦境时,梦总是那样真实。只有在我们醒过来之后,才会意识到有些事情其实很奇怪。

Well, dreams, they feel real while we're dreaming. It's only when we wake up, that we realize something was actually strange.

  1. 你需要尽量简化这个想法,来让这个想法在你对象脑中生根发芽。这是门微妙的艺术。

You need this simplest version of the idea, in order for it to grow naturally in your subject's mind. It's a subtle art.

  1. 我们在他心中埋下的种子会演变成为一个想法,那个想法会决定他成为什么样的人,也许会改变他的一切。

Now, the seed that we plant in this man's mind will grow into an idea, the idea will define him. It may come to change everything about him.

  1. 这是唯一能让想法根深蒂固的方法,自己产生想法。

That's the only way it will stick, it has to seen self-generated.

  1. 一个优雅的方式,让我避免在梦境中迷失。

An elegant solution for keeping track of reality.

  1. 不停的旋转。

Just spin and spin.

  1. 只有在梦境中的人才应该知道梦的细节。

Only the dreamer should know the layout.

  1. 潜意识受到情感的驱动而不是理智。

The subconscious is motivated by emotion, not reason.

  1. 这些是我后悔的时刻,这些是我必须要改变的回忆。

These are moments I regret。They're memories that I have to change.

  1. 但是这一瞬间过去了,无论我做什么,都无法改变这一瞬间。

But the moment's past, and whatever I do, I can't change this moment.

  1. 在现实和梦境中迷失了。

We lost sight of what was real.

  1. 一个可以改变一切的微小想法。

A simple little idea that would change everything.

  1. 我是你唯一还相信的事。

I'm the only thing you do believe in anymore.

Last Updated: 8/14/2022, 11:30:26 PM